July 8, 2008

Kellogg Deadlines 2008-2009

Part I of the application: Contains the data form, an interview request and the application fee.
Part II of the application: Contains the remaining materials of a release-of-contact information, transcripts, essays, resume, and two recommendations.

As interviews are a required part of Kellogg's admissions process, the deadlines for Part I are based on an applicant's desired location for an interview.
Part I must be submitted before interview requests can be made.
Part II is due by 11:59pm CDT.

Round 1
Part I & Off-campus Interview Request Submitted by: October 3
Part I & On-campus Interview Request Submitted by: October 17
On-campus Interview Scheduled and Completed by: December 19
Part II Deadline: October 17
Decision By: January 7

Round 2
Part I & Off-campus Interview Request Submitted by: December 22
Part I & On-campus Interview Request Submitted by: January 12
9 On-campus Interview Scheduled and Completed by: March 9
Part II Deadline: January 12
Decision By: March 30

Round 3
Part I & Off-campus Interview Request Submitted by: February 23
Part I & On-campus Interview Request Submitted by: March 9
On-campus Interview Scheduled and Completed by: April 20
Part II Deadline: March 9
Decision By: May 18

URL: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/Programs/FullTimeMBA/Applying/Deadlines.aspx

No comments: